Sunday 7 June 2015

Scientist in the School

 

On Monday, June 8th, the students in Room 111 will participate in the Energy Makes it Happen workshop. The workshop will complement and sum up our Science unit on Energy. Students will learn about energy conservation, solar panels, solar energy, heat energy, and light energy. Students will need to bring their creativity, curiosity, and teamwork skills in order to take part in an exciting morning.

La dictée - vendredi le 12 juin
The dictation words for this week are common verbs for Grade 1, conjugated in the first person singular Je "I". Please have your child practice writing complete sentences using the following verbs:
1. Je veux    (I  want)
2. Je peux    (I  can)
3. Je suis      (I  am)
4. Je vais      (I  will)
5. Je donne  (I  give)

No comments:

Post a Comment